1. What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information including name, email address, communications, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendation and personal profile.
2. How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction or activity on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, email address, phone number and details of your query or request. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. How do we store, use, share and disclose your personal information?
SunnyGiraffe.co.uk is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5. How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages or postal mail.
To provide a great experience for our visitors and customers.
To identify our users who registered to our website.
To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
To ensure the Wix.com platform is secure and safe to use.
Click here to view which cookies are stored on your computer when you access our website.
7. How can you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Questions and our contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list or marketing messages;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as printing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in another country and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as any cloud based services that we may use will be Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below;
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Barring exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information, or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Angela Batty, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at email@example.com.